Anderson NFA Flute Insurance Program
Do you want to save even more?
Choose our 3-year guaranteed policy option! Pay 2 premiums up-front and we’ll issue a fully paid up 3-year policy; an additional savings of 33% per year!
National Flute Association Insurance Program
Anderson Musical Instrument Insurance Solutions, LLC, based in Florida, is the Official Provider for the NFA Flute Insurance Program. Now in our 32nd year, Anderson is dedicated exclusively to insuring musical instruments, equipment, and accessories. Wherever you live or travel under our “All Risk, Agreed Value” coverage. Our custom crafted Anderson Musical Instruments Signature Coverage form insures members of the National Flute Association along with many musician associations in the USA and worldwide..
If you are not participating in the NFA Flute Insurance Program, and are an active member of the National Flute Association, you are all set to submit your application today to get this valuable coverage started. We make every effort to get back to you with a quote in one business day, or less!
If you are not a member of the National Flute Association, click here to join online (this will open in a new window). Once you submit your NFA membership application you can return to here and apply for NFA Flute Insurance.While we encourage all flutists to consider membership in the National Flute Association, membership is not mandatory. Please see below for our regular flute insurance option.
Does my Homeowners Policy Cover my Flutes ?
FLUTE INSURANCE RATES—NO ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP
Premium Rate and Minimum Premium
The NFA Flute Insurance Program base premium rate is $0.50/$100 USD. $160.00/year USD (minimum premium) including the annual $25.00 policy fee, covers to $27,027 for most itemized instruments (rates are higher for harps and string basses).
- Want to SAVE EVEN MORE? Choose our 3-year guaranteed policy option! Pay 2 annual premiums up-front, and we’ll issue a fully paid up 3-year policy; an additional savings of 33% per year!
Premium Payment Information
Once you have received approval by underwriting, premium payment information is noted below. Coverage will become effective at 12:01A on the following day
- Payment may be made by:
- Payment by Debit Card: There is no fee to pay by debit card.
- Payment by Credit Card: A 3% fee, if paying by credit card, will be added to your payment by our processing vendor, Elavon. We do not retain any portion of this fee.
- Payment by Check: Checks drawn on USA Banks are always welcome. We encourage simply sending an image of your check by clicking here to immediately upload this check image securely and directly to our office. After the check image has successfully uploaded (AND after we confirm receipt by email), please void, or destroy the original. Do not mail this same check to our office. Should you prefer to just mail your payment, our address is AMIIS, LLC 1570 Lakeview Drive, STE 2A, Sebring, FL 33870-7959.
- Please reference your policy number or AMIS# along with the name of our insured for proper crediting to your musical instrument insurance policy.
Important Additional Information
Rental Reimbursement Coverage
Included for NFA Members insured in the National Flute Association Insurance Program. Coverage up to $225.00 per month for up to 6 months is available, subject to the timely repair of your instrument after a covered loss, AND you do not have an equivalent idle instrument available to use.
Electronic Equipment & Software
Electronic Equipment and Software may be added at a cost of $.65/$100 of insured value. Software includes audio, VST, VSTi plugins and synch licenses using virtual or hardware dongles. This charge is in addition to the total premium for your musical instrument schedule and accessories.
Theft from Unlocked Vehicle Exclusion
If your instrument(s) are left in an unattended vehicle, that vehicle must be kept locked at all times. Coverage is provided for theft, pilferage, burglary or robbery only if evidenced by visible signs of forced entry on the exterior of the vehicle, glass or vehicle lock(s).
Chat with us Online
corner of the page, or call us 1.781.834.1700