Instrument Insurance Rental Program for Music Stores & Schools
Musical Instrument Insurance for Rental Instruments
Anderson Musical Instrument Insurance Solutions, LLC offers a low cost, low overhead, easy to manage competitive solution offering Music Dealers and Schools with a compelling insurance program for instruments rented to others.
What's Needed To Get Things Rolling?
- Contact and billing information.
- Spreadsheet, Word Document or PDF documenting the requested total insurance value requested.
- Annual Deposit estimated premium is due in full at policy issue (installment billing options may be available; no interest or billing fees based on timely payments.)
- You must insure a minimum of 80% of the Total Requested Insurance Value
- Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual or Annual Premium adjustment options are available.
Program Rates, Guidelines and Deductibles
- “All Risk” Agreed Value Worldwide Coverage for musical instruments rented to customers residing throughout the United States of America.
- Blanket Coverage! This provides an easy way to insure your rental instruments. Just tell us what you would like to insure for Total Instrument Insurance Values, your valuation method; replacement cost, actual cash value or your cost for your musical instruments rented to others.
- Premium Rate ranges from an average of 3% (5% high to a low of 1%) based on the type of instrument rented and the Total Instrument Insurance Values rented to others.
- Annual policy fee ranging from 3% to 1% of the policy premium.
- Minimum Annual Policy Fee is $50.00/year.
- Deductible: Only 3% of the total insurance value for most damaged instruments. There is a minimum deductible of $35 per occurrence deductible ($100.00 for string bass and harp).
- Flood, groundwater and rising water is excluded.
- A Wind Exclusion may apply based on the proximity of your location on the Eastern Seaboard or Gulf States.
- Earthquake coverage is excluded.
- Please click here to receive your no-obligation quote.
Chat with us Online
corner of the page, or call us 1.781.834.1700