The International Society of Bassists Musical Instrument Program
Do you want to save even more?
Choose our 3-year guaranteed policy option! Pay 2.5 premiums up-front and we’ll issue a fully paid up 3-year policy; an additional savings of 16% per year!
The Karr-Koussevitzky Bass
The Karr-Koussevitzky Bass was owned and played by ISB founder Gary Karr for 40 years. Just as he was gifted with the bass by Olga Koussevitzky, widow of Serge Koussevitzky, Gary Karr paid that historic gift forward by donating the Karr-Koussevitzky Bass to the ISB in 2004.
Since then, the bass has traveled the country, serving two-year residencies at major shops supporting the ISB. It is visited and played in these shops – by fans of Gary Karr and the ISB, and on the concert stage by ISB performer-members.
This world famous bass is now fully insured by The Anderson Group. Knowing that, wouldn’t you trust them with your instrument insurance?
The ISB Instrument Insurance Program
The musical instrument insurance experts at the Anderson Group have put together a special insurance program, including additional coverage and discounted rates for active members of The International Society of Bassists.
Anderson Musical Instrument Insurance Solutions is devoted exclusively to insuring orchestras, freelance musicians, musician associations, luthiers, musical instrument dealers and collectors throughout the world offering “all risk” worldwide coverage since 1991. The Anderson Group delivers the kind of service and coverage that musicians deserve.
Our unique instrument programs provide coverage for just about any type of musical instrument and accessories.
ISB Insurance Coverage Highlights
- Rate: $.75/ $100 USD of insured value; discounts available for schedules from $150,000 to $1,000,000 USD or more.
- Deductible: $500.00 USD
- $250.00 USD minimum annual premium and policy fee covers up to $30,000 USD in instruments and accessories
- Diminished value coverage included should your instrument suffer a devaluation claim due to a covered loss
- Rental reimbursement coverage included, covering up to
$225/mo USD for 12 months provided you don’t have an equivalent idle instrument you can use
- “All Risk”, Agreed Value Coverage provided worldwide
- Earthquake and flood coverage included
- Airline coverage included if your bass is shipped in an approved “airbag style” shipping case
- Electronic equipment and Software may be added at a cost of $.65/$100 of insured value. Software includes audio, VST, VSTi plugins and synch licenses using virtual or hardware dongles. This charge is in addition to the total premium for your musical instrument schedule and accessories.
- Dampness, Dryness or Extremes of Temperature Exclusion is included
Chat with us Online
corner of the page, or call us 1.781.834.1700