Anderson Signature Cello Insurance Program
Do you want to save even more?
Choose our 3-year guaranteed policy option! Pay 2.25 premiums up-front and we’ll issue a fully paid up 3-year policy; an additional savings of 25% per year!
Cello Insurance Program
Anderson Musical Instrument Insurance Solutions, LLC is your solution to insure your cello throughout the world.
Located in Sebring, Florida (USA), Anderson Group insures a number of major symphony orchestras throughout the United States as well as cellists around the world. We offer cello insurance for the professional, semi-professional, enthusiast as well as music students, Colleges and Universities, Luthiers, Dealers, Collectors and Museums.
Preferred Rate High Value Program
- Based on your fully completed application, you may qualify for a preferred rate if your musical instrument schedule exceeds $50,000. If you qualify, rates may be lower, based on your total insurance schedule value, protection for your instruments and your background and experience, the environment in which your instruments are stored and the extent that your instrument leaves your insured address.
- Premium Rate is $0.64/$100 USD of valuation
- Minimum premium, including the annual policy fee, is only $175 USD per year and insures up to $23,438 USD of itemized instruments
- “All Risk, Stated Value” Worldwide Coverage is provided.
- Diminished Value Coverage is included
- Appraisals may be requested. In all cases, we will let you know if an appraisal(s) is required. Copies of appraisals are always welcome and encouraged and will be attached to your file for safekeeping.
- Professional use is included
- Flood and Earthquake Coverage is included.
- Performance Interruption Coverage up to the actual loss sustained for covered losses up to $600 is included. (Higher limits are available).
- Shipping is included for Cellos valued up to $10,000. For higher valued Cellos, these must be packed and protected in an appropriate shipping or flight case. In addition, an airbag or suspension case is required for Cellos that are checked in the baggage hold of an aircraft for all Cellos valued at $10,000 or greater, and must receive underwriting confirmation and approval.
- Deductible for most claims is $100.00
- Common/ Contract Fee-based Carrier Deductible is $250 USD.
- Rental Reimbursement coverage included up to $100 per month for 6 months after a covered claim unless you have an equivalent idle instrument available insured on your schedule. $225 per month is available for just $25/year USD.
Chat with us Online
corner of the page, or call us 1.781.834.1700